Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Fall and I'm trying to get back into shape

Here's a photo I shot yesterday morning of the mountain. As I was driving in to work, I saw this and was absolutely amazed. I tried to find a good location to get a picture and was able to find an unobstructed view from the front of the hospital. I have never seen the shadow of Rainier projected across the sky like that. 

Kind of strange that I'm starting to train when the weather is getting cooler, the days are getting shorter, and the leaves are turning color. Well, have to start somewhere. I was able to run 5 today; each day, it feels like I'm getting better, which is a good thing. My legs are actually feeling bouncy. There's no better way to explain it. So, although I am out of shape, I feel good (well, except for the out of breath part). 

No comments:

Post a Comment