Friday, March 11, 2011

Maybe it was all a virus' fault

I'm now wondering if I was trying to fight off an illness over the past week or two.  Ryan was feeling sick yesterday, and then I started getting a scratchy throat and feeling very fatigued.  After a long night's rest (9 hours of sleep!), I awoke this morning feeling much better.  My run was cut short, due to a busy day at work and dinner plans, but I definitely felt better while running than I did a few days ago.  I ran about the same pace, but my effort was much less, and I didn't feel drained after the run.  Of course, it was only 8 miles, but still... I'm hopeful that things will continue to improve.  I had originally planned to run the St. Patty's Day 5k race in Tacoma tomorrow, but I decided that I need to run long instead.  So, it's a 20 miler planned, with the weather expected to be nasty.

I definitely will be bringing food and drink for the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment