Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I love about Arizona

We returned from Arizona yesterday.  After 5 days of fun in the sun, it was back to reality.  Surprisingly, it wasn't raining when we got home.  And also surprisingly, it wasn't freezing, although going from the high 90's to the high 50's is still a bit of a shock to the system.  I had planned on getting in some good training while in Arizona.  I did manage some nice runs and swims; an outdoor swim workout under warm sunshine is always nice.  However, I didn't do as much as I had planned.  Why not?  Clearly, I haven't felt particularly motivated to do a lot.  So, I only ran 5 miles each time, and never swam more than 2500 yards.  I did manage to play three rounds of golf, which was great, considering we were there for less than 5 days total.  It was pretty awesome to wake up to brilliant warm sunshine each morning; I could get used to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment